The BokuraJisho roadmap
BokuraJisho is always under development. We are constantly working towards improving the existing system, as well as adding new features and functionality that help make learning Japanese even easier. Below is a tentative list of planned features. This is not an exhaustive list and is subject to change at any time without notice.
- Target Released: December 2020
- Add search methods using speech input (speech recognition)
- Add search methods using image (OCR)
- Target Released: January 2021
- Upgrade the system as a social network to contribute vocabulary meaning
- Add advanced contribution functionality with more options
- Target Released: March 2021
- Add grammar search, detection features
- Update interface languages for other languages
- Released: November 2020
- Notes: Open beta launching. After 12 months, we rolled into our first release.